Staging a Home
“You never get a second chance at a first impression!”
Jamie adds her "finishing touches" to a home she's staging, as featured in an article featured in the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle Business section.
With artist’s eye and marketer’s creativity, I manage with each homeowner the preparation of their home for its Opening Day. The process of evaluating décor, condition, flow, even landscaping, is thorough and thoughtful, unique to every property. Project completed, the home enters the market, "Buyer Ready."
Experience + Artistry = Results!
- Owner of Judy's Broker Network, January 2018
- Past Owner and President, Judy Columbus Inc. Real Estate and Relocation. $130 million in Annual Sales.
- Licensed as a NYS Real Estate Salesperson since age 18; later as a NYS real estate Broker.
- Greater Rochester Association of Realtors Platinum Award Winner
- Worked at Saletin Associates, Boston, MA, a real estate boutique specializing in acquisition, asset management, and leasing.
- Senior Marketing representative; Award-Winning Performance; Intern; Global Logistics, Xerox.
- Designed and developed a real estate benefits program, On the House® licensed nationwide by Century 21®.
- Education: MBA, Harvard Business School; BA, Indiana University - Psychology/Philosophy; University of Kent, England - Philosophical Studies Program.
Jamie Columbus: 36 years in Real Estate
Real Estate Focus:
The Houston Barnard Neighborhood
Choosing to specialize in the neighborhood where I have lived for eighteen years, I have long standing professional presence in Houston-Barnard. Since 1995, I have sold or listed 93 properties on Ambassador Drive, Esplanade Drive, Georgian Court Road, Sandringham Road, and Trevor Court Road.
As past Chair and an active member of the HB Neighborhood Association and area Garden Club, I work to build and beautify HB, and to heighten its sense of community.
Owners of Rochester’s grand homes recognize the added value of my representation, as I understand the art and science of marketing and selling property. Visit my Houston Barnard page.